Sunday, December 1, 2013

St. Ives Exfoliating Body Wash

Hello you Gorgeous Weekly Viewing Blogger's

This week I am loving St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash, I find that in the winter months it's important to exfoliate your skin to slough off dry dead skin cells and keep your skin feeling smooth, renewed, and hydrated. This formula contains Mineral Salts and Pacific Sea Kelp Extract, which are known to supply skin with Vitamins and Anti-Oxidents. This exfoliating body wash is 100% made with natural ingredients, that refresh, brighten, and invigorates tired, sluggish skin while also hydrating it. I bought the body wash in a squeeze container 24 fl oz. at Walmart for $4.99 which I think is a great price for the benefits you get.

Product Benefits:
-100% Natural Exfoliant
-Paraben Free
-Dermatologist Tested
-Hypoallergenic
-Made In the USA

I find with my sensitive skin that using the Exfoliating Body Wash  twice a week is beneficial to my body skin care needs. I've read that some people use it everyday, it just depends on your individual body skin care needs. I highly recommend St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Wash and I have repurchased it many times throughout the year. Also, 90% of the reviewers recommend this product.

Thank you very much for reading my blog, if you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a product review please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment