Thursday, December 5, 2013

Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Hello Gorgeous Weekly Viewing Blogger's

I went through my makeup bag for this weeks love and I picked out something that I use on a daily basis. I choose the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, the weightless spray gives your makeup serious staying power. It keeps your makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours, and is suitable for all skin types. What makes this makeup setting spray stand out above the rest is it features Patented Temperature Control Technology. This formula doesn't melt, crack, fade, or settle into fine lines. Also, formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I have tried several setting sprays and I recommend this above the rest, it comes in a 4 oz. $29.00 or 1 oz. $14.00.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any questions, comments, or want me to blog about a certain product please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment