Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Josie Maran Holiday Lights and Brights

Hello Weekly Viewing Blogger's,

I have to be honest I was apprehensive at first to try Josie Maran's Argan Oil on my oily face, so I saw this Escape to Morocco Holiday Lights and Brights and I thought this is a great way to sample some of the Josie Maran Line at a great price of $29.00 a $58.00 value. This is by far one of my favorite Holiday collections the travel-ready essentials Hydrate, Illuminate, and add a Pop of color to your face naturally.

This Holiday Collection by Josie Maran contains:

-100% Pure Argan Oil Light (15 ml) this oil moisturizes deeply and absorbs quickly so you can wear it under your makeup, this oil can also be used on your hair, and cuticles.

-Argan Illuminizer (15 ml) adds Luminosity to the face, other uses apply to Collarbone and Decolletage areas as a highlighter.

-Argan Color Stick in Spice (5.9 g) Argan Oil-Infused stick used on Lips and Cheeks.

-Argan High Gloss Lip Quench in Pink Honey (8 ml) This moisturizing lip gloss is infused with Argan, Jojoba, and Buriti oils for deep lip nutrition.


Other Benefits of the Josie Maran Line:
-Organic Argan Oil
-Paraben Free
-No Synthetic Fragrance
-Organic Ingredients
-Cruetly Free
-Made in the USA

I have to say that I'm now addicted to the Josie Maran Line, when I used it I was so impressed that I went the next day to Sephora and bought more items from the line. My oily skin has dissipated and I now have normal skin by just using the pure Argan Oil on my face for a few days and it didn't break me out!!! I highly recommend the Josie Maran Line and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have questions, comments, or you would like me to blog about a product please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment