Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dial Yogurt Honey Body Wash

Hello Gorgeous Weekly Viewing Blogger's

Today I woke up to rain since I can't go outside I thought I would do a blog. Winter can be very hard on the skin so I choose to Blog about a wonderful hydrating body wash that I'm loving. Dial Yogurt Honey Body Wash refreshes your thirsty skin with moisturizing Yogurt Protein that rinses clean leaving no soapy residue and leaves skin smooth and hydrated. This body wash has a very pleasant smell of warm vanilla sugar and the consistency is not to runny or to thick.

 Benefits:
-Refreshes thirsty skin
-Yogurt protein and honey extract
-Healthy clean you can feel
-Features Dial's clean-rinsing formula
-Leaves skin feeling sensationally smooth and healthy

You can get this body wash were Dial is sold, I got mine at Walmart 35 fl oz for $5.97 which I think is a great price for what you get. I recommend this Hydrating Body Wash to anyone and to all skin types, I have repurchased this several times and I hope that you enjoy this body wash as much as I have.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog, If you have any questions, comments, or you would like me to do review on a product please leave it in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment