Friday, December 27, 2013

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primers

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

My product love for this week is the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer, I bought it on Cyber Monday on line and I've been using it every day since under my foundation. There are three different primers I've been using The Radiant Glow under any foundation and it is very complementary leaving my skin with a glowing finish that lasts all day long. I also use this primer by itself, if I just want a nice natural glow to my skin for that day.

The Three Primers are:

-Tone Adjusting (Green) minimizing redness and blotchy skin
-Brightening (Lavender) tones uneven skin and dullness
-Radiant Glow (Clearest white) luminizing effect

The Radiant Glow Primer has transformed my face into a flawless, smooth canvas making my application of foundation easy to apply. The primers are $6.00 each for a .49 oz size and you can get it where e.l.f. is sold, I highly recommend this product and I will be repurchasing this product.

Thank You so much for reading my Blog! If you have any questions, comments, or you would like me to do a review on a product please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

2 comments:

  1. In all the times I've ordered from elf I've never tried the primers! I think I'll pick up both radiant glow and brightening the next time I order from them and see how they compare to my current one from Laura Geller. Is it a thin consistency or more silicone like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried the Radiant Glow from e.l.f. and it goes on my skin like a thin silicone consistency then it just feels smooth as you blend it in. Thank You for viewing my Blog!!! Heather

      Delete