Thursday, December 19, 2013

e.l.f. Lip Balm Tint

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Bloggers,

This weeks love of mine is the e.l.f. Lip Balm Tint, I have really been enjoying them and they give a perfect flush of color for a beautiful, natural tint. This lip balm has four different colors Nude, Grapefruit, Berry, and Peach. The coconut, grape, shea butter, and rice wax infused formula conditions lips on contact for long-lasting, hydrating comfort. This product is available were ever e.l.f. is sold, a few places you can find the e.l.f. brand are on line, K Mart, Target, and Ulta. The lip tints are $2.00 each size 0.141 oz which is a super great deal for what you get. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product when I run out!!!

Thank You for viewing my Blog. If you have any questions, comments, or you would like me to do a product review please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 of these and they're great! Glad you tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm really enjoying the e.l.f. Lip Balm Tints……My favorite is Grapefruit! What is your favorite? Heather

    ReplyDelete