Thursday, December 12, 2013

Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer

Hello Gorgeous Weekly Viewing Blogger's

I was in the Santa Barbara, CA Sephora the other day and I asked my favorite Makeup Artist (Maricela Aguilar) what product she would recommend to me that would help my concealer from settling in my fine lines under my eyes. Maricela always has really good recommendations for trouble shooting makeup tips, and has great product knowledge. Maricela recommended for me to try the new Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer. I have to say that I'm loving it this week, I've used it a handful of times now and I'm hooked on it. The hydrating eye primer keeps concealer looking fresh never cakey or settled into fine lines so eyes always look well rested. This product you can wear alone to instantly brighten under eyes, or you can use it under your concealer to keep it looking great all day. Infused with Anti-aging ingredients such as Caffeine, Peptides, and Optical Diffusers makes this product an innovative primer dedicated to the delicate skin under the eyes.

Ten under eye primer benefits that helps with:
-Hydration
-Dark Circles
-Puffiness
-Radiance
-Fine Lines and Wrinkles
-Texture
-Skin Tone
-Age Spots
-Clarity
-Soothing

It's soothing qualities improve skin texture and tone, and unlike moisturizer, this silky primer prevents concealer from slipping off and settling into fine lines. This product can be found were Smashbox is sold and the price is $29.00 size 0.33 oz I highly recommend this product and I will be repurchasing it.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog! If you have any questions or comments please list them in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment