Monday, December 16, 2013

Trader Joe's Lotion Reviews

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Blogger's

Today I'm going to talk about two Trader Joe's Lotions that are my go to creams for the winter months. The first cream I would like to review is the Lavender Hand and Body Lotion it's ingredients include Sunflower and Lemon, with Lavender and Oat-Derived Beta Glucan. These ingredients are what leaves skin feeling smooth and silky, refreshed and rejuvenated. The smell of this Lavender Lotion is AMAZING I love to put it on right before bed and I just fall right to sleep Ahhhh. This product can be purchased at any Trader Joe's stores for a 12 oz pump bottle it's $4.99 which is a great price for the quality of Organic Lavender used.


The second Trader Joe's lotion I love is the Moisturizing Cream Extra Dry Formula, I use this lotion when my skin feels tight or itches due to the cold skin chapping months of winter. The formula is thick and once it's on your skin it starts immediately working and the discomfort dissipates rapidly. This lotion is an unsented herbal blend with Aloe, and is pH balanced. This cream is formulated to soothe and condition skin that is exposed to the harshness of the winter environment and provides a protective barrier from external elements. This product is sold at any Trader Joe's stores and for a 16 fl oz pump bottle for $3.99 again I feel it's a steel for all the benefits that your skin receives.

I highly recommend these two lotions, and I've repurchased them both many times!

Thank You for viewing my Blog, If you have any questions, comments, or you would like me to do a product review please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment