Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Original Beauty Blender

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

I was looking through all my makeup and brushes that I've collected over the years and I came across the Beauty Blender and it instantly became my old/new love for this week. The Beauty Blender is an ergonomically designed non-disposable sponge that can be used on all types of makeup. The sponge is very versatile and can be used to apply loose powder, mineral cosmetics, and eye shadow application. It's shape is similar to an egg one end is round and the smaller end is a small round
tip, making application easy for concealer, under the eyes, and around the nose areas. This super eco-friendly sponge comes with an instructional pamphlet so you can get great application techniques, allowing for a flawless airbrushed finish. The Beauty Blender is a non-latex product, hypoallergenic, and with proper care it can last three to four months.

Two ways to clean your Beauty Blender:

-Liquid sponge cleanser that comes in a bottle
-Round container with solid sponge cleanser

The Beauty Blender comes in three shades Black, White, and Pink. I got my Beauty Blender at Sephora and it was $19.95 but I know that you can get the spounge a lot cheaper on line at different web sites where it is sold. I highly recommend this beauty product, if your looking to buy one make sure you get "The Original Beauty Blender" because there are dups out there from other makeup brands that don't work near as well. The Original Beauty Blender is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

Thank You so much for viewing my blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment