Friday, January 10, 2014

M.A.C. Paint Pot shade "Quite Natural"

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

This week my old and new found love is M.A.C.'s Paint Pot in Quite Natural, when I first purchased this paint pot about a year ago I used it just as an cream eyeshadow or an eyeshadow base. I was watching a YouTube video from Jaclyn Hill the other day and she said that she is using the Quite Natural Paint Pot to fill in her eyebrows. As soon as the video was over I pulled out one of my old favorite Paint Pots in Quite Natural and I just had to give it a try on my eyebrows, I was amazed it worked beautifully and the shade was very pigmented. After I applied the Paint Pot to my eyebrows I noticed that it was the perfect shade of a light to medium brunette which is perfect for my skin and hair color. I also noticed that the gel like consistency from the paint pot held my eyebrows in place the whole day with no brow gel needed. This highly pigmented eyelid and eyebrow color goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish.

The benefits of this Paint Pot:
-Long wearing
-Great coverage
-Blends smoothly
-Cream based
-Great color payoff for a cream shadow or on eyebrows
-Creaseless
-Shadow base

The M.A.C. paint pot in "Quite Natural" is really a great two in one eye shadow cream and eyebrow shade and it is $20.00 for 5 Grams. I will defiantly be repurchasing this paint pot,  M.A.C.'s Paint Pots have an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5 and I support that high rating, you can purchase this product were M.A.C. products are sold.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any questions, comments, or you want me to review a product please leave a comment below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment