Wednesday, February 5, 2014

e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Mascara

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

This week's review is on the new e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Mascara. I was in Target and saw that e.l.f. had some new products that they have launched. I thought I would try out one of their Mascara's for $3.00 how could I go wrong. This mascara is not a new love for me BUT it surprised me how well it applied to my lashes and how long lasting it was. This mascara is my go to when I'm in a hurry and I don't have the time to tube my lashes with my favorite mascara. What I love the most about the e.l.f. mascara is the brush, it has a silicone shape that coats every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free, Volumized look. This mascara also has light reflecting metallic eye enhancing features making it designed to complement the color of your eyes.

This mascara comes in three different shades:            
-Black Diamond
-Black Citrine
-Black Sapphire

This mascara by e.l.f. is easy to remove, has a dryer formula so it looks more natural on the lashes and at the end of the day there was no raccooning, smudges, or flacking. I have to give it to e.l.f. for making such a great affordable beauty buy with this awesome new mascara for $3.00. I highly recommend this mascara because you get a great bang for your buck.

Thank You so much for viewing my Blog. If you have any comments, questions, or want me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box bellow.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment