Monday, January 6, 2014

My top 20 New Year Favorites

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Blogger's

Happy New Year!!! I'm going to list my top 20 loves of the New Year.

1) Best Mascara-Blinc Black Tube Lashes "I FINALLY found a mascara that works for me"!!!
2) Best Blush-Clinique Blush in Aglow
3) Best Bronzer-Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer
4) Best Eye Shadow Palette-Stila "In The Know" all matte shades palette
5) Best Eye Liner-Stila
6) Best Eye Brow Shade-M.A.C. Paint Pot in Quite Natural, this also doubles as a cream eye shadow
7) Best Liquid Foundation-Smashbox HD Liquid Halo Foundation
8) Best Setting Powder-Nars Translucent Crystal Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
9) Best Smudge Pot-Stila in Kitten
10) Best Under Eye Primer-Smashbox Hydrating Photo Finish Eye Primer
11) Best Face Moisturizer-Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil Light
12) Best Highlighter-Nars in Albatross
13) Best Eye Lid Primer-Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
14) Best Face Cleanser-Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil
15) Best Under Eye Concealers-Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick for the base and Clinique Air Brush Illuminating Concealer to Brighten up my under eyes.
16) Best Lipstick-Bobbi Brown in Tulle #34
17) Best Lip Gloss-Buxom in White Russian
18) Best Lip Liner-NYX Retractable Water Proof Lip Liner in Nude (MP10)
19) Best Face Primer-Smashbox Light Oil Free Photo Finish Primer
20) Best Eye Lash Primer-Smashbox Eye Lash Primer

These are my 20 most used makeup products that work for me, I have changed on some of the products because I'm always using samples and doing research on makeup products and ALWAYS looking for the best makeup products out there. I hope you enjoyed this Blog, I really enjoyed doing it!!!

Thank You so much for Viewing my Blog. If you have any Comments, Questions, or want me to do a product review please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment