Thursday, January 23, 2014

e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 Oil Free

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Blogger's

While I was out of town, I got a chance to go by a Target store and get some  e.l.f. products.  I will be reviewing my recently purchased e.l.f. products that I'm loving. My new love for this week is the e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation it's Oil Free and has an SPF 15 protecting skin against sun damage. The reason why I like this foundation is that it was easy to apply and blends naturally for a Semi-Matte finish. This product goes on your skin as a liquid foundation and then it has a light powdered finish, so when I use this foundation I don't have to set it with powder if I want a dewy glowing finish. This foundation is lightweight and gives your complexion a flawless, silky smooth look that lasts all day. Depending on how you apply it you can achieve a sheer finish or it's build able for a fuller coverage. The foundation also restores uneven skin textures and tones for visibly brighter and radiant looking skin. It has six different shades offering a wide range making it compatible for most all skin tones.


The Six Shades from Light to Dark are:      
-Porcelain
-Sand
-Buff
-Caramel
-Almond
-Coco

I recommend this foundation. The cost is $6.00 size 0.8 oz, so I feel like it's an affordable beauty buy, and you can purchase it where e.l.f. is sold.

Thank You so much for viewing my Blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.


Yours In Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment