Monday, January 13, 2014

e.l.f. Studio Daily Moisture Stick Review

Hello my Gorgeous Viewing Blogger's

This week my new favorite beauty product is the e.l.f. Studio Daily Moisture Stick, I purchased this product on Cyber Monday when e.l.f. was having there half off all products. I gave it a try and I found it easy to use, it's a clear gel with a formula that nourishes and hydrates the face and body. This moisture stick is light weight, soothing, multi-purpose balm, cooling, and non-greasy. The Balm has antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients.

The ingredients include:
-Grape
-Cocoa
-Shea
-Avocado
-Macadamia
-Aloe
-Chamomile

This Daily Moisture Stick is a secret weapon for winter skin, it can be used on dry patches and over your makeup during the day for a quick touch up (great for fine lines under the eye). I use it everyday to condition and moisturize my face and have been happy with it. The packaging is very covenant for home or travel, It works like a deodorant but for your face and other dry areas on the body. The price is $6.00 for 0.53oz and you can find it were e.l.f. is sold, I think it's a great price for all the benefits you receive.

Thank You so much for viewing my Blog. If you have any comments or questions or you want me to review a specific beauty product please leave it in the comments box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

1 comment: