Saturday, January 4, 2014

Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream

Hello Gorgeous Beauty Blogger's

I was shopping at Sephora and I had 100 pts. so I decided to try the Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream deluxe sample. I've been using it everyday for a week and I give it a thumbs up, this is my new love for this week. I have been searching for a good eye cream for a long time, and this eye cream is my favorite so far. I have used so many different eye creams I've actually lost count, but this eye cream is great because I can apply it around the whole eye area from under the eye to the eye brows. The constancy of this eye product is a light silicone when you first apply it and then is smoothes out and your eye area becomes soft and hydrated. This brightening under eye and eye lid treatment is clinically proven to minimize the appearance of dark circles and restores smoothness. This eye cream supports natural collagen production to plump the look of skin and brightens to restore skin's radiance. It also contains Retinol Palmitate and Tangerine Butter that absorbs quickly and smooths the skin around the eyes.

This formulation is made without:
-Parabens
-Sulfates
-Phthalates

This eye cream is Scientifically proven, Dermatologist Developed and not tested on animals. You can find this eye cream anywhere Murad is sold for the full size it's $68.00 size 0.5 oz for right now I'm liking this cream because you can apply it under your makeup and it helps you makeup last. I recommend this product but I'm still in search for "The perfect eye cream". If you have any suggestions to give me on a eye product that your loving please comment in the box bellow.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you want me to do a product review please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment