Friday, October 3, 2014

Aveda nourish-mint rehydrating lip glaze

Hello Beautiful,

This weeks blog is going to be about my favorite Aveda product, it's the nourish-mint rehydrating lip glaze. I have been loving this Aveda lip glaze for years, and I feel that it's one of the best on the market. The lip glaze comes in 15 different shades, and has a shade range from nude to bold making it great for all skin types. It's formulation is infused with plant emollients making your lips feel moisturized and plump helping to hide those fine lines that lips have. This lip glaze is also made with organic vanilla, pomegranate oil, and mint aroma making your lips feel and look amazing for hours. I like how the lip glaze applies to the lips, it goes on evenly not sticky like most other lip gloss products. The lip glaze has a satin shine finish and you can layer this over other lip colors for a more intense look.

My top seven favorite shades:

Fair skin

*Mango Juice-shimmery peach
*Agave Nectar-shimmery beige nude
*Pink Lotus-bright pink
*Rose Blush-rosy pink

Fair to Medium skin

*Cherry Blossom-blue based red
*Raspberry Tea-nude pink

Medium to Dark skin

*Morning Rose-deep rose
*Wineberry-shimmery plum

Dark skin

*Mangosteen-deep red-violet

I think that Aveda has done a great job with the nourish-mint rehydrating lip glaze shades and formulations. This power packed lip glaze is a regular staple in my professional makeup kit and I feel it's affordable at $18.00 each. I have repurchased this product many times and I highly recommend this rehydrating lip glaze to any of my makeup clients. Also, I like that Aveda is helping to save the environment by making the shell of the lip glaze out of 100% recycled news print.

Thank You very much for taking the time out to read my beauty blog! If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to blog about a beauty product please leave a comment in the box below. Stay tuned to my blog for Tuesday tip's and tricks!

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment