Saturday, October 25, 2014

Aveda inner light concealer

Hello Beautiful,


    This weeks beauty product review is on Aveda's inner light concealer. I have several concealer's in my makeup collection and I'm finding myself reaching for this concealer almost every day. This light weight creamy concealer camouflages darkness, hides under eye puffiness and adds radiance with infused reflective minerals. It's a multifunctional concealer not only does it hide imperfections but it also fills in fine lines, and you can use it on eyelids and lips for extra long wear for your lipstick and eyeshadow. The inner light concealer is full coverage and dries quickly once applied and blended leaving a semi-matte finish. It's long-wearing, crease resistant and great for my sensitive eyes and skin that is why it's one of my favorite concealers. I've found that when I wear this concealer and set it with powder I can skip liquid foundation. It alone balances out my completion and comes with a doe foot applicator for precise application. It comes in 6 different shades making it great for all ethnicities. This product has been tested by Ophthalmologists, is aroma-free and non-acnegenic.

Six shades are:                 

Fair skin
*Birch
*Balsa

 Medium Skin
*Hazelnut
*Bamboo

Deep skin
*Pecan
*Nutmeg

I recommend the Aveda inner light concealer to anyone because it's one of my most highly used concealer's in my makeup collection because of all it's wonderful benefits. This concealer is $18.00 and can be purchased at Aveda.com or at your nearest Aveda store. This product is environmentally friendly and like all of Aveda's products it's made from natural sources.

Thank You very much for taking time to view my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a beauty product review please leave it in the comments below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T.  Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger








No comments:

Post a Comment