Sunday, October 5, 2014

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Subversion Eyelash Base

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

As a beauty product reviewer I try almost everything that comes out new in beauty cosmetics both high end and Drugstore brands. I'm going to review the new Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Subversion Eyelash Base. This review is going to give you my Pro's and Con's on this new Urban Decay product.

Pro's
*Intense black pigmentation
*Ultra creamy
*Lengthens and volumes lashes
*The mascara wand was very good for this mascara formulation
*Contains Hairdensyl that stimulates lash growth


Con's
*Application to lashes is very wet and it takes a minute or two to dry
*Flakes, smudges and raccoons within a two hour time period


Why I was excited to try the new Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Subversion eyelash base is that it can be layered. I was not impressed by this product and I returned it back to the store within a week of trying it. I thought that the Subversion eyelash base was good but not great.

Thank You very much for taking time to read my beauty blog! If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a beauty product review please leave a comment in the box below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment