Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Latest Favorite Lippie

Hello Beautiful,


    My latest beauty product obsession is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I was working with another makeup artist (Kassie) the other day and I was loving her lip color. She told me that it was the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Stockholm. This was the perfect nude lip shade that anyone with any skin type could use. These highly pigmented matte lip creams are neither a lipstick or a lip gloss, making these lip creams unique. They go on silky smooth and set to a matte finish, there are over 22 different shades to please any kind of ethnicity. The soft matte lip cream is durable, creamy and lightweight. The winner of Temptalia 2012 editor's choice awards you can find these lip creams in select drug stores like CVS and NYX online, prices ranging from $6.00 to $7.00. To get the best results apply a very moisturizing lip treatment like Philosophy hope in a tube eye and lip cream before application because the lip creams tend to dry out your lips. Apply the lip cream directly to the lips or over lipstick, and for a more defined look line your lips with a lipliner then apply the lip cream.

My top favorite shades:

*Addis Ababa-bright fuchsia
*Stockholm-muted rose
*Tokyo-baby pink
*Antwerp-coral

Thank You very much for viewing my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or you want me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment