Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Aveda Petal Essence Face Accents

Hello Beautiful,


This weeks favorite beauty product is the Aveda Petal Essence Face Accents. As a freelance makeup artist for Aveda I am getting to know their line well. I'm very passionate about a lot of their products, but I just want to let you know that I will always stay true to myself and my beliefs when it comes to referring beauty products to you.  I've found that with every cosmetic line they have their are super-stars and no brand that I've come across in my 11 years of doing makeup have I found a cosmetic line that carries all super-stars. The reason why I choose to do Aveda's Petal Essence Face Accents is because they are AMAZING!!! The Face Accents are tri-colored palettes meaning that one palette has it's own bronze, highlight, and flush/blush all in one. These flower-based face powder's come in 6 different shades and are long wearing, blend and build able. I feel that I'm reaching for the Face Accents more and more because with the tri-colored palettes it adds more dimension to the face unlike one shade blushes that just give you a sold color effect. I'm a sufferer of Rosacea on my cheeks so I'm very careful to only use products that are Talc and Mineral Oil free like the Aveda Face Accents. They are also infused with aromatic florals including soothing certified organic lavender.

My top 3 favorites are:

*Bronze Glow-great for an all over glow....focus color on nose, forehead, chin and cheeks

*Peach Lights-for a warm accent of color

*Plum Touch-great for a nice rosy glow

Other great face accents:

*Tesserae-fair to medium skin

*Apricot Whisper-fair to medium skin

*Rose Blossom-medium to dark skin

The reason why I'm not swatching all of the different shades on my arm is because I have fair skin and the shades would look differently on me as they would on a dark skin type person. I will be taking pictures of clients as I freelance for Aveda so you can see them on all different types of skin. I highly recommend ALL of the Aveda Petal Essence Face Accent Palettes, they are $24.00 each and you can purchase them online or at your closest Aveda store. The packaging is in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) clam shell and paper sleeve.

Thank You very much for viewing my beauty blog! If you have any comments, questions or want me to do a product review please leave a comment in the box below. Stay tuned for my tip's and trick's Tuesday blog next week!

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment