Sunday, September 28, 2014

Welcome Aveda! Fall 2014

Hello Beautiful,

    This beauty blog is going to be about my interactions with the Aveda store in Santa Barbara, CA. I know that this blog is a bit wordy but all the details are important to know, to see what a blessing this was for me. I have always been a big fan of Aveda products, my first exposure was when I first moved to Santa Barbara, CA 14 yrs ago. When I shopped at the Aveda store I didn't want to leave because it always smells so good and earthy. I was greeted as soon as I walked through the front door, and if someone was unavailable to help me right away they said they would be right with me. I felt the Aveda store was very inviting both with the friendly staff and wonderful earthy smells, and I always knew that I would get great customer service.

    My most recent interaction at the Aveda store in Santa Barbara, CA happened this year on my birthday April 30th, 2014. I went to the Aveda Store to redeem my birthday gift and was pleasently greeted by Sandra the store manager. She helped me pick out my pure-fume spirit spray, which I'm still loving. Sandra asked my husband and I if we would like a complementary hand massage with Stress-fix cream, so we said sure, it was great! Sandra was rubbing my hand when she got to a spot on my hand and I said that I wasn't pregnant. She wanted to know how I knew that information. I told her that I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, Freelance Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger and a Licensed Esthetician. Sandra encouraged me to come and do Freelance Makeup for a surf charity. Unfortunately, the dates didn't work out and I was unable to help.  Sandra and I had kept in touch through e-mails sporadically, and she kindly said if I wanted to do Aveda Events in the future to let her know.

    I recently sent Sandra an e-mail telling her that I would love to work with her and the team at the next Aveda special event.  We just had an event (Romantic Grandeur) last weekend and it went great, I had so much fun!  This is a dream for me and is the most exciting news I have had to share with all of you in a long time.

    I am now a Freelance Makeup Artist for Aveda events and I'm going to be blogging about the different Aveda products. I feel like my dream for doing makeup has finally come true. Working with Aveda has been over the top, they are being so generous to me and I feel it's one of the best companies to work for. Thank You Aveda and Sandra for making my dreams come true, and I'm looking forward to a very prosperous future together. Thanks Again!

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup

Contact info:  Sunflowerglowmakeup@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment