Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NYX Butter Lip Gloss

Hello Gorgeous Beauty Viewing Blogger's

This weeks love of mine is the NYX Butter Gloss, they provide nourishment with a flush of color on your lips giving you the perfect smile. I apply the lip gloss alone or over my favorite lipstick making my lips appear more voluptuous. It has a creamy sheer to medium coverage, and melts onto your lips like butter when applied. The butter gloss comes in 22 different shades, making this product compatible with all skin types. Also, the lip gloss tastes as sweet as a sugar cookie and is never sticky throughout application. The NYX Butter Lip Gloss has been awarded best spring time makeup O-wards 2013 by The Oprah Magazine. I highly recommend this product, and it's a great affordable beauty buy at $5.00 each. The butter gloss can be purchased anywhere NYX is sold, I purchased my butter glosses on line because NYX.com was having a 50% off all lip products for Valentines Day.

In this picture are three NYX butter glosses that are my favorites listed from left to right:
-Creme Brûlée
-Cherry Cheese Cake
-Angel Food Cake

Thank You so much for viewing my Beauty Blog. If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment