Tuesday, February 18, 2014

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder

Hello Gorgeous Beauty Viewing Blogger's

This weeks beauty review is on the e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder. I bought this powder because I read in Pintrest that it was a duplicate for the Dior Skin Loose Powder costing $52.00. I thought what do I have to loose I could try it out for only $6.00 at Target, making it a fraction of the cost of the competition. The e.l.f. HD Powder is a versatile loose powder that creates a flawless soft effect to the skin. It also masks fine lines and imperfections for a Glowing, Radiant Complexion. The microfine particles are designed to be used with High-Definition Cameras, and everyday use making it a favorite with makeup artist and customers. The invisible powder is great for everyday use alone or over your favorite foundation to set it. The e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder comes in three different shades, making it suitable for all skin types.

Three Shades:
-Translucent
-Shimmer
-Corrective Yellow

I have to say that I'm very impressed with the e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, and I highly recommend it. This is one affordable beauty buy at $6.00 size 8g offers you more bang for your buck without compromising the quality.

Thank You so much for viewing my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours In Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I received the yellow tinted version of this yesterday and just tried it today, same great texture as the translucent one. Hope you're staying out of the rain!

    ReplyDelete