Saturday, February 15, 2014

GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

Hello Gorgeous Beauty Viewing Blogger's


This week's beauty product review is a new OBSESSION of mine, it started out with a sample of the GlamGlow Mud Mask from Sephora. After I used it I just HAD to go and purchase one. I saw immediate results from the GlamGlow Mud Mask, my skin felt and looked AMAZING. My face felt smoother, tighter, and looked like I had beautiful natural glowing skin. Even my husband noticed how great my skin looked, and you know how observant most men are about these things. GlamGlow is used in Hollywood's Entertainment Industries for Immediate Camera-Ready glowing skin, it was designed to be a 10 minute Professional "Facial in a Jar". The GlamGlow products are known for giving Women and Men "Super Sexy Super Radiant Skin".  The company is great sending out samples before you buy any of their products, to up hold it's growing popularity in the Skin Care Industry.

What is so special about GlamGlow Products is the ground breaking patent pending (TEAOXI).  It's the magic of their powerful anti-aging and anti-wrinkle results. GlamGlow's mud base is from the South of France on the Mediterranean Sea.  Home to Glamorous Cannes, St.Tropez, and Monaco.

 Results:
-Leaves Skin Noticeably Radiant and Glowing
-Activates Moisturizing Collagen Synthesis
-Provides Gentle Resurfacing Exfoliation
-Helps to Leave Skin Smoother, Brighter, and Softer
-Provides Tighter Skin Texture and Tighter Pores
-Helps Provide a more Youthful Appearance
-Absorbs Impurities Without Removing Natural Oils
-Helps to Protect Against Free Radical Damage

The GlamGlow Company has a Satisfaction Guarantee Policy for the first 14 days of purchase, and has a 100% money back Guarantee.  To return it, the product must be slightly used and shipping is free. The GlamGlow Company now has five different skin care treatments, suiting a wide variety of skin types.

The current GlamGlow products:
-ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment
-BrightMud Eye Treatment
-SuperMud Clearing Treatment
-YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
-Pro Sexy

GlamGlow has won numerous awards just to name a few, The Elle International Beauty Award (2014) and The New Beauty Choice Award Product winner. I highly recommend this product.  In my opinion you should run, not walk, to purchase this product and then you will know why I'm so OBSESSED with it. I'm currently using the YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (net. wt. 1.7 fl.oz.) for $69.00. I've already contacted the Company for samples of the other GlamGlow products, and I can't wait to sample them. You can get this GlamGlow at Sephora or online from GlamGlow directly (Click Here to go to the website).

Thank You so much for viewing my Blog if you have any comments, questions, or you want me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours In Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.  


No comments:

Post a Comment