Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Inspiring Word's from Kandee Johnson

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

As a freelance Makeup Artist I'm always striving to be educated on the latest techniques, makeup products and the latest trendy styles of makeup. My favorite way to be cutting edge as an artist is  watching YouTube videos from other Professional Makeup Artists. The one YouTuber that I follow her videos is Kandee Johnson, she is a great person and she is excellent at giving professional tutorials and the latest makeup techniques. I just watched one of her tutorials and at the end I felt very inspired, and I wanted to share it with you.

Ways to make your day awesome:  By Kandee Johnson

#1 Leave your past in the past
#2 Anticipate Greatness in your life
#3 Release the anger and free yourself with forgiveness
#4 Make everyday amazing
#5 Be the sparkle where ever you go
#6 Always remember everyday is a fresh start

No one else is the star that you are. So go shine that sparkle that's in your heart. You were born to stand out and shine....each and everyone of you!

Thank you so much for viewing my beauty blog. I hope that you got some inspiration from this blog I sure did when I watched her tutorial.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment