Sunday, November 10, 2013

Smashbox Layer Lash Primer

Hello Weekly Viewing Blogger's,


I've been using the Smashbox Layer Lash Primer for a few months now and I love this product! I use it everyday before I put on my mascara,  I've tried other lash primers and I feel that this primer is the best. I'm going to give you my pro's and con's on this product.


PRO'S

-Packed full of Conditioning and Strengthening Ingredients
-Contains Panthenol that keeps lashes healthy, even under strenuous conditions
-No Parabens
-Thickens and Protects if applied before Mascara
-Safe for Contact Wearer's
-Can be used with Tubing Mascara
-No Smudging
-Best Selling Lash Primer

CON'S

-Not used as a lash conditioner for night time due to the stiffness of the Primer when it drys
-Mascara need's to be applied while the lash primer is still wet


The Smashbox Layer Lash Primer is sold everywhere Smashbox is sold. The cost is $18.00 which I feel is a great price for the size of the packaging and to make your lashes look like false lashes. This primer has a 5 star rating and 75 out of 80 Reviewers Recommend this Product.


Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any Comments, Questions, or you want me to do a Blog on a product please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment