Thursday, November 14, 2013

Milani Baked Blush Shade 05 Luminoso

Hello weekly viewing Blogger's,

My new weekly love started out with me watching one of my favorite YouTuber's Jaclyn Hill she was demonstrating a nice natural glowing blush color. I saw the way the blush looked on her and I immediately went out and bought the Milani Baked Blush shade 05 Luminoso at the local CVS store. I have been very impressed with the highly pigmented peach glow blush it also shapes, contours, and highlights. This blush is made in Italy so all seven shades of the Milani blushes were influenced by baked on Italian Terrocotta Tiles.

The seven luxurious baked blush's are:
-01 Dolce Pink
-02 Rose D' Oro
-03 Berry Amore
-05 Luminoso
-06 Bellissimo Bronze
-07 Fantastico Mauve
-09 Red Vino

I highly recommend Milani Baked Blush shade 05 Luminoso it leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day long. I just got home from hiking and it stayed true to color on my cheeks against the humidity and my perspiration. This blush can be purchased anywhere Milani is sold and it is $7.99 net weight: 0.12 ounces/ 3.5 grams it also comes with a built in mirror and brush.


Thank You very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you want me to do a Blog on a product please comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment