Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fluid Formula SPF 15

Hello Weekly Viewing Blogger's,

What I'm loving this week is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fluid Formula SPF 15, I got a sample in a magazine and instantly fell in love with it. This ultra light skin perfecting Sunscreen makeup is a Hybrid formula that creates a fresh, natural complexion. The Vitalumiere Aqua comes in 10 different shades that perfectly match your own skin, accommodating skin types with pink or beige undertones. The fluid formula is soft, and has a water-light texture after application making skin look more refined and refreshed.

The Vitalumiere Aqua fluid formula has:

-Broad Spectrum SPF 15
-Dermatologist-Tested
-Non-Comedogenic
-Oil Free

This is my FIRST Chanel purchase (believe it or not) and I'm very impressed so far, I highly recommend this product to women who want shear coverage and a sunscreen combined. This product can be purchased anywhere Chanel is sold and it is $45.00 30 ml. 1 fl.oz. This foundation is the Winner of Allure Magazine's "Best of Beauty" award for the Best Light Coverage Foundation 2013. This product is loved by 93% of the reviewers.

I have a few CONS to share:
-The packaging is small 30 ml. 1 fl.oz.
-Not for all skin types
-Very shear coverage

Thank you very much for viewing my Blog, if you have any Comments, Questions, or if you want me to do a Blog on a Makeup product please comment in the box below.



Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment