Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Buxom Waterproof Mascara

Hello Weekly Viewing Blogger's,

I went through my makeup bag and I want to blog about a Mascara that is my daily go to and a longtime love of mine for this week. I have very fine, long lashes and on top of that I'm a distance runner so I've put tons of different Mascara's to the test that I've lost count. I've tried high end and drugstore mascara's and  hands down I feel that The Buxom Waterproof Mascara has held up to the test. This Mascara is an intensely volumizing mascara, with just one coat over the Smashbox eye lash primer and your lashes look fuller to the extent that they mimimic false lashes. The vitamin-enriched formula deepens, darkens, and thickens from root to tip. The Curvy hourglass-shaped brush ensures every lash is coated evenly with silky, clump-free lashes.

This mascara is formulated without:
-Parabens
-Sulfates
-Synthetic Fragrances
-Synthetic Dyes
-Petrochemicals
-Phthalates

The Buxom Waterproof Mascara doesn't flake, smudge, or raccoon and it's easy to remove with just a swipe of makeup remover. There are two sizes of the Mascara that you can purchase the full-size is $19.00 0.37 oz and the mini sample size is $10.00 0.2 oz and can be bought where ever Buxom products are sold. I read that 96% of women that have reviewed this mascara agree that it volumized lashes with out clumping, or smudging. The only con I have with this mascara is that the hourglass-shape brush is hard to get mascara on the inner most part of the eyelashes. I highly recommend this mascara and I will be repurchasing it when the three months are up.

Thank You very much for viewing my makeup Blog! If you have any questions, comments, or want me to do a blog on a specific product please leave a comment in the box below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment