Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Benefit Gimme Brow

Hello weekly viewing Blogger's,


What I'm loving this week is the new Gimme Brow from Benefit, I have to say I was a little hesitant at first to purchase this item. I went to the Benefit website and watched the video of the before and after's,  that's what got me to try this product. It's everything that Benefit promises and more, the Gimme Brow has volumizing gel fibers that adhere to the skin and hair making brows appear thicker. There are two shades available Light/Medium and Medium/Deep making the Gimme Brow compatible to all ethnicity's. The Gimme Brow comes with a tapered brush making blending, building, and shaping easy.

Gimme Brow Fiber Gel is:
-Water Resistant
-Long Wearing
-Natural Looking
-Buildable
-Full Arches in 30 seconds making it a huge time saver

Not only do I recommend trying this product, It's backed up by winning the Best of Beauty award for Allure Magazine 2013. It's available anywhere Benefit is sold.....I have to tell you it sells out quickly it took me three try's to find a Benefit counter that had it in stock. It costs $22.00 for 3.0g net wt. 0.1oz that is the ONLY thing that I found that was a Con of mine, I wish the packaging was larger.

Thank You very much for viewing my Blog if you have any comments, questions, or want me to Blog about a specific product please comment in the space below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment