Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quick tip for healthy soft hands

Hello My Weekly Blogger's,


It's Getting into the Fall season now meaning cooler temperatures, so skin tends to feel dryer. I wanted to share a quick tip on keeping your hands soft and moisturized through the cold Fall/Winter months. What I do before I go to bed is apply a Nail and Cuticle Conditioner, my favorite is by CND and it's called Solar Oil. I brush the oil onto my Cuticle's and then I apply it to the back of both hands and rub the oil into the back of the hands to insure proper conditioning. Then I apply my very favorite hand creme hydratante ever, the name of it is -417 (minus 417) it has natural olive and primrose oils soothe and protect hands from the dipping temperatures giving skin a smoother, softer appearance my favorite sent is ocean. This hand cream is the BEST I've ever experienced out of ALL those hand creams out there, it soaks into your hands perfectly and doesn't leave your hands greasy and the creme it's not to thick or thin of a consistency.

I highly recommend the hand creme you can get it on this web site Beautybar.com it costs around $15.00 and Beautybar is a great web site to check out if your into health and beauty. As far as the cuticle oil there are several brands out there that are good it just depends on how much money you want to spend, I think that brand to brand the quality is close. The CND Solar Oil has three different sizes ranging between $5.00 to $15.00 at Cosmoprof.

I hoped that you liked my Fall/Winter quick tip, Thank you very much for viewing my Blog. If you have any questions or want me to do a product review please leave a comment below.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams, L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment