Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bobbi Brown BB cream SPF 35

Hello my Weekly viewing Blogger's,

This week I'm going to blog about an experience with great costumer service and a great product! I was shopping at the Nordstrom's in Santa Barbara, CA to pick up some make up for my Professional makeup Kit. I walk up to the Bobbi Brown makeup counter and I was greeted with a smile from Candi Querfurth which happen's to be the Bobbi Brown counter manager. Candi did an excellent job helping me she was extremely informative about ALL the products. She was very interested in what my needs were and she nailed it as far as picking out the right foundation that would best suit my life style. Candi choose the BB cream with SPF 35, it's now my latest product love. Bobbi Brown is known for her no makeup....makeup look, she is always stressing that makeup should always look natural and I couldn't agree with her Philosophy more. When I'm doing Freelance Bridal makeup I always use a very natural timeless look.

I'm loving the Bobbi Brown BB cream with SPF 35 because it has a great natural look to it and so many skin benefit's. The tinted moisturizer BB cream has five skin perfecting benefits, I'll list them below!

1) Covers Imperfections, and evens out skin tone
2) Draws moisture to skin tone
3) Brightens dull skin....Instantly and over time
4) Help's reduce the look of wrinkles
5) Shield's skin against UVA/UBV ray's
* It's now available in 9 skin tone shades (Extra Light to Rich)

I have tried countless BB creams and I would recommend this one from Bobbi Brown, it's like a skin care/Makeup Hybrid! I especially recommend it to Physically Active women like me, I've tested it on my runs and it didn't move it stayed in place.....that's what makes it different than other BB creams that I've tried. You can get this product anywhere Bobbi Brown is sold and It's around $44.00 it lasts a long time and when I run out I will defiantly repurchase it.

Thank You so much for reading my weekly Blog, If you have any question's or requests on a product please respond to me below in the comments box.

Thanks Again,
Heather Williams L.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment