Friday, October 4, 2013

Physicians formula (Powder Palette's)

Hello my Weekly viewing Blogger's,


I was watching a Kandee Johnson YouTube video which she does  FABULOUSLY!!!!  I liked the video very much because Kandee uses both drugstore and expensive brands in her video's. What caught my eye in this Video was a drugstore makeup brand called PHYSICIANS FORMULA Powder Palette's that contains multi-colored Pears that blend together to create an instant glowing Complexion using mineral glow pearls. Their are four Powder Palette's, Translucent pearl for any skin type it just gives a nice all over the face glow. Light Bronze pearl is great for Light skin tones, it gives you a little  more of a bronzy glow. Beige Pearl is great for Light to Medium skin tones and leaves you with a little  more of a Champaign glow. Finally, for those medium to Dark skin tones Bronze Pearl would suit you the best.

The Powder Palette's all come with a mirror and a brush. These powders are also Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Paraben free, Dermatologist Approved and Non-Comedogenic. You can purchase these  Pearl Palette's at any Drug store that carries Physicians Formula and the price is around $13.95.  These Palette's are actually made with real mineral pearl extract....that impressed me!

Thank You for very much for reading my Blog! If there is a Particular makeup product that you would like me to blog about please post it in my suggestions down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment