Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weekly Top Three Favorite Beauty Products

Hello Beautiful,


    I hope that everyone had a good week! I'm going to share three of my favorite beauty products for this week.

1.  Soft Soap-Body Butter Coconut Scrub Body Buff Wash $4.94 it's made of crushed coconut and Jojoba butter extracts scrubbing away dull dry skin. This is a moisture-rich soap free formula and is Dermatologist tested.

2.  Philosophy-Hope In A Tube eye and lip firming cream $36.00 I like this product just for my lips not for an eye cream. It moisturizes your lips using antioxidant-rich Synergistic blend of tropical vitamins E, C and Squalene which is a natural extract for skin's moisture barrier.

3.  Aveda-Stress-Fix Body Creme $50.00 The aroma is so good and it helps reduce feelings of stress and has very deep moisture lasting up to 24 hours. The unique blend of sustainable harvested sea algae, certified organic shea butter and sunflower seed oil restoring skin's natural moisture barrier. Do Not Use On The Face!


Thank You so much for viewing my weekly beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or would like me to do a review on a beauty product please leave it in the comments box below.

Light and Beauty,
Heather Williams,  Beauty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment