Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My top three favorite beauty products for this week

Hello Beautiful,


    I was wanting a change for my blog and I came up with this idea...featuring my top three beauty products for the week. This is a trial blog so please let me know if you like/dislike this idea in my comments below Thanks.

#1 Smashbox Layer Lash Eyelash Primer-$19.00 contains lash conditioning and strengthening Panthenol, keeps lashes healthy as it thickens and protects. Shade (clearish white)


#2 Pixy by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm-$8.00 comes in 6 shades my favorite is Natural Rose. This lip balm is a multi-tasker...moisturizing the lips deeply and the shea butter nourishes as the Vitamin E protects the lips.


#3 Hourglass Ambient Lightening 3 Blush Palette (Limited Edition)-$58.00 This blush palette is a must have in my opinion. When you apply the blush it gives a natural flush of color for seamless, soft-focus multidimensional color.
Shades:
*Luminous Flush-champagne rose
*Incandescent Electra-cool peach
*Mood Exposure-soft plum

Thank You very much for viewing my beauty blog! If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T  Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment