Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday! Three of my favorite beauty products for this week

Hello Beautiful,

    Happy Black Friday! Here are my top three favorites for this week....


1)  Aveda-Inner light mineral loose powder $30.00 This loose powder comes in one shade 01 Translucent. This luminous sheer coverage powder has a semi-matte finish and has reflective minerals that reduce shine and the appearance of fine lines and pores. I love to finish my makeup with this product before I spray my finishing product, it makes skin look flawless.


2) Sephora-Daily makeup brush cleaner and antibacterial spray $15.00 This product is a MUST for my makeup kit because it's great when I'm doing makeup with back to back clients. This brush cleaner removes traces of makeup between applications with no rinsing. Disinfecting and protecting your makeup brushes prolongs their life, once a week I do a deep cleanse with baby shampoo to keep them soft and clean.


3) Hourglass-Veil Mineral primer $52.00 for 1oz. This product is mineral-based, water resistant and has an SPF 15. Why I like this primer is because it neutralizes the the skin, minimizes shine for a flawless makeup application. Also, it absorbs excess oils and softens skins imperfections and fine lines.

Thank You so much for taking time out of your busy holiday season to read my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please comment in the box below.

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Beauty Blogger and Freelance Makeup Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment