Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Top Favorite YouTuber's

Hello Beautiful,

I just want to give credit where credit is due, these YouTuber's have really impacted my makeup techniques....tips and tricks.

Top Favorite YouTuber's:

*Emilynoel83

*Kandee Johnson

*Jaclyn Hill

*Makeup Geek

*makeupbytiffanyD

*Tati

*Shaaanox

If you get a chance to view these very talented YouTuber's they are very informative and have up to date  beauty product advice! I hope that your happy and healthy! Please stay tuned for my next makeup product blog it's going to feature a Aveda Cosmetics Haul!!!!

Thank You so much for taking time out of your busy day to view my beauty blog! Please feel free to post any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on a certain beauty product!

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T. Freelance Makeup Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment