Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Superstar Rapidlash week July 22nd

Hello Beauties,


I hope that your having a great week everyone! This weeks beauty product superstar is Rapidlash eyelash and eyebrow enhancing serum. I was first exposed to Rapidlash when I went to the lady that does my waxing, her eyelashes looked amazing and I asked her what was she doing? That is when she told me about Rapidlash and how she has seen thicker fuller eyelashes in about 4 weeks using it every night before bed. I just had to get my hands on the product and try it out so I purchased it from Ulta and used it for 4 weeks every night.  I've actually cut down wearing mascara everyday because my lashes are thick and full naturally now. I also have been applying the serum to my eyebrows and they have gotten noticeably fuller cutting down the time that I have to fill them in with a pencil. Rapidlash contains:  HEXATEIN 1 complex potent Peptides, Biotin, Panthenol, Amino Acids, Soybean Oil and Pumpkin Seed Extract. I'm now just on maintenance that's recommended,  application of the serum 2 to 3 times a week to continue to enhance and keep your eyelashes and eyebrows conditioned.

Rapidlash is also:
*Paraben and Fragrance Free
*Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Tested
*Safe for Contact Lens Wearers
*Product not tested on Animals

I highly recommend Rapidlash even to people who have sensitive skin like I do. I know that Rapidlash can be purchased at Ulta for $50.00 and other online sites. I just repurchased Rapidlash at Bed Bath & Beyond for $39.99 and I used my $5.00 coupon in a flyer spending a total of $37.79 which is a great deal for a serum that I know works!

Thank You very much for viewing my beauty blog! If you have and comments, questions or you would like me to do a beauty product review on a specific product please leave it in the comments box below.

Enjoy your Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T., Beauty Blogger and Freelance Makeup Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment