Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Superstar of the week-Invisibobble July 15th

Hi Beauties,


Happy Wednesday! This weeks superstar is the Invisibobble it was sent to me this week in my Allure Beauty Box. The Invisibobble is an artificial resin hair tie that looks like a cord of an old landline phone. This hair tie works for all types of hair and when removed there are no bumps, ridges or kinks even after hours of wear. Although, looking a bit funny the Invisibobble grips even on active people with very fine hair making it a daily staple in my life. This hair accessory is trending right now because of it's staying power, so remove it carefully to avoid yanking out any hair. I highly recommend this product it comes in all colors and is around $8.00 for a box of 3 pieces....but you can find deals online.


Thank You so much for viewing my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on a specific beauty product please leave it in the comments box below. If you enjoy my beauty publishings please subscribe below!


Enjoy your Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T., Beauty Blogger, Freelance Makeup Artist and Jewelry Designer

1 comment:

  1. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy
    in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
    Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure?

    BTW... Im an NDE.
    Now I know s'up, earthling:
    the Great Beyond is totally,
    extraordinarily gorgeous4ever.
    Follow us on the journey Upstairs.

    ReplyDelete