Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sephora Gradual Self Tanning Body Lotion

Hello Beautiful,


          This weeks featured beauty product is the Sephora Gradual Self Tanning Body Lotion. A week ago I went spray tanning for the first time at a salon here in Santa Barbara, CA and I had streaks and inconsistent color throughout my body. So, I took it upon myself to find a beautiful winter glow lotion that actually works. I've tried so many different self tanners and I finally found one that works, the Sephora brand self tanning body lotion. I have light skin so I wanted to find a gradual self tanner that gradually gives me a glow. This sun in a tube body lotion gives skin a natural looking golden glow over a course of applications and does not streak. This self tanner provides long-lasting deep hydration with out leaving a greasy sticky film do to the Hydro Senn+ enriched formula. It's Dermatologically tested and has no Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.

Recommended tips:
*Exfoliate skin prior to application
*Wash your hands thoroughly after each application
*Be constant in your application until you reach the shade desired

I highly recommend Sephora's Gradual Self Tanning Body Lotion to anyone. What I love most about this product is the thick consistency of the lotion because it's very hydrating to my dry winter skin and it's just a bonus that I'm getting a beautiful golden tan as well. I also like the fact that I can use it on my face and not have any breakouts. I paid $37.00 for the spray tan for one time, this lotion is only $16.00 and the tube of body lotion lasts several weeks. I'm going to stress that this is a gradual self tanner so it takes about 6 hours to start showing a golden glow so I usually put it on right before bed and I'm glowing by the morning.


Thank You very much for viewing my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or you would like me to do a review on any beauty product please leave a comment in the box below.

Enjoy Your Beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T.  Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment