Thursday, January 8, 2015

Aveda New Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme

Hello Beautiful!



            Happy New Year! Aveda has a new eye cream out called Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme. It uses vital complex energy from plants to give your skin a boost around the eye area. This new eye creme is a multi-tasker it helps reduce visible puffiness and uses Licorice Root and Coffee Bean extracts to diminish the appearance of dark circles. The Botanical Kinetics Energizing Eye Creme is 98% naturally derived, Ophthalmologist tested and great for all skin types. This eye creme is great for me because I have dark circles and puffiness under my eye's and when I apply concealer over it the eye cream blends very nicely and masks the darkness and puffiness. I recommend this eye cream for anyone, it's $35.00 which I think is a great price for all that it delivers.


Thank You very much for reading my beauty blog. If you have any comments, questions or would like me to do a review on any beauty product please leave a comment in the box below.

Enjoy your beauty,
Heather Williams L.E., L.M.T  Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment