Monday, April 28, 2014

Anastasia Contour Kit

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogger's

This weeks beauty product review is on the new exclusive limited-edition Anastasia Contour Kit. This kit comes in a palette with six shades: Three for highlights and three for contouring. The contour kit contains blendable formulas to sculpt and define features such as eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline. The powders are silky smooth and highly pigmented making it ideal for professional makeup photography. The darker shades are great for shaping and defining, the lighter shades sculpt and enhance features. This contour kit is versatile as well with the color pots being removable and refillable, making it an attractive kit for professional makeup artist. The six shades included in this kit complements almost every skin tone, and is great for beginners and makeup professionals.

Six Shades Are:

* Java
* Vanilla
* Fawn
* Havana
* Banana
* Sand

These powder formulas are Dermatologist tested to be hypoallergenic. I highly recommend Anastasia Contour Kit, I personally use it in my everyday regimen when I am applying my makeup. Unfortunately, this product is not in stock almost everywhere I was able to buy my kit at the makeup show in Los Angeles, CA. The Contour Kit is $40.00 size 0.11 oz each for the six color pans.

Recommended Brushes:
* Sephora pro contour brush in #74
* Sephora pro angled contour brush in #75
Both brushes are $30.00 each

Thank You very much for taking time out to read my Beauty Blog. If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to do a review on a beauty product please leave it in the box below.

Stay Beautiful....pass it on!!!

Yours in Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! Sorry it's been so long since I've commented, everything has been so hectic! Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete