Saturday, March 29, 2014

IT O2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation

Hello Gorgeous Viewing Beauty Blogers


This weeks LOVE of mine is the IT Cosmetics O2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation.  This Blog is going to be very informative and a longer Blog because I'm very passionate about the IT Cosmetics Line. A beauty friend of mine Jackie Briggs, that works at the Ulta store in Goleta, CA recommended this product to me and I've been using and loving it and in my mind it's the best liquid foundation to date. Jackie explained to me about the IT Cosmetics Line that was formulated to help people with  post plastic surgery patients. Also, the founder of IT Cosmetics Jamie Kern Lima is a former news anchor and sufferer of Rosacea. She now works with Leading Plastic Surgeons to develop innovative, clinically-proven problem solving products with the latest technology. What makes the O2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation so special is that it's like a facial in a foundation delivering oxygen to the skin, and is infused with Anti-Aging Peptides, Niacin, Hyaluronic Acid, and Hydrolyzed Collagen. This foundation gives sheer to build able full coverage and leaves your skin with a dewy "Your Skin But Better" glow. The reflecting pigments optically blurs away the appearance of imperfections, like evening out skin tone and  giving you a flawless airbrushed skin without settling into lines and wrinkles. This foundation achieves hydrated, luminous healthy looking skin while getting the benefits of powerful Anti-Aging Ingredients. The Mega-Dose of Anti-Oxidants to protect against Free Radicals Including Vitamins A, C, and E.

It comes in Five Shades:
  • Fair
  • Light
  • Medium
  • Tan
  • Rich
Free of:
  • Paraben
  • Talc
  • Sulfate
  • Fragrance
  • Cruelty

I HIGHLY recommend this foundation.  You can purchase it on QVC, on the IT Cosmetics Web Site, and exclusively at Ulta for $38.00 30 ml size.  I have tried a few of the other IT Products and I'm absolutely OBSESSED with the IT Cosmetics Line. As a Licensed Esthetician I'm loving the combination of skin care ingredients and makeup. I feel that the IT Cosmetics Line delivers above and beyond offering the latest innovative, clinically proven products with the latest technology.

Thank You SO much for taking the time out to view my beauty blog, it means the world to me to see my page views rise. If you have any comments, questions, or you would like me to review a beauty product please leave a comment in the box below.

P.S. Thank You Jackie Briggs for introducing me to the IT Cosmetics Line and providing sincere costumer service.

Yours In Beauty,
Heather Williams, L.E.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're liking it! I had mine on today and I thought about you so popped onto your blog and low and behold what I stumble upon. I'm sorry we didn't have your new brow pomade last week but I'll keep an eye out this Friday. ;) Hope the rain hasn't been keeping you from running!

    ReplyDelete